Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Computer Problems

I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is, I've found two new posters for Hoodwinked 2!



Well, technically, I found them yesterday, but I didn't get the chance to post them. Which brings me to the bad news. My computer has been having a problem with the blue screen of death for a while now. Basically, every time we restart the computer, it comes up, unless we're really lucky and it allows us to bypass. Well, yesterday we had to turn off the computer because we thought the power was gonna go out. And when we turned it on again, guess what came up?

I'll give you one guess.
  I was fed up with this, so my dad and I called the computer repair guy we go to. We described the situation to him and he thinks that the hard drive is corrupt. We're taking the computer over to his place tomorrow to get it fixed.

Basically, I won't be able to go on much until we get it back. We do have another computer and laptop, but the computer is my dad's and the mouse pad on the laptop always makes the page scroll instead of moving the mouse. So, I'll see about updating you guys once I get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment