Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Long Time No Post

Wow, I really need to work on updating regularly. My last post was, what, March 7th? So... I've gotten my computer back with everything except my Favorites still intact. I was kind of upset about that, but I needed to clean up the list anyway.

The Hoodwinked 2 people made another update a few weeks ago by putting up recipes on both their Facebook and official site. And by "recipes", I mean "recipes that are probably no different from any others and that have nothing to do with the movie".

I mean, I can see why they'd put up recipes, with the Sisters of the Hood being that cooking group or whatever, but it's kind of weird to see a company promoting with recipes that don't have anything the film they go with besides decorating it with characters and backgrounds from it. (I'd like to rewrite that sentence, but I don't know how to word it differently. :/)

Anyhow, at least we got to see a new picture of Kirk/the Woodsman that isn't a Woodsman Because He's a Yodeler.

I'm thinking about writing some reviews sometime, but I'm not sure about what at the moment. Right now, the top choices are Chrono Trigger DS, the new VeggieTales 'Twas the Night Before Easter, or some other movie/game that I want to put down my opinions about.

Originally, I was going to end this post with a video of a song that talked about things not being related to a movie. But there are no videos of it up on YouTube, so instead, here's another video of a song that's from the same series. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with this blog post (except for the fact that it has nothing to do with it), so I think it's a good replacement. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment