Friday, April 8, 2011

Don't Go Too Far or You'll Miss It

Hey howdy ho! I meant to put up a post a few days earlier than this, but oh well. There are just a few HW2 updates today.

-The soundtrack comes out April 26th, according to Amazon.
-Commercials are now on the air. Not sure how many, but the one I saw looked like a shorted version of the trailer (audio sounds that aren't in the movie and all). :/
-A new movie still has been released!


Granny's head looks a bit too big, but that's just me.
This picture is especially interesting, because it's the first to show all the main characters together in the actual movie. 

And the biggest news so far, (that I actually found out while writing this post) THERE'S A CLIP! It shows the first part of the fight between Red and the Bridge Troll. When's April 29th gonna get here?! I want more!

And for those of you who have not seen the Cars 2 promo Pixar put up April 1st, I'd suggest that you do. It's HILARIOUS. Plus, there's something... interesting at the end of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment