Wednesday, April 20, 2011

A Few Corrections

Countdown to Hoodwinked Too: 1 week, 2 days.

Okay, I meant to say this earlier, but I never got the chance to. First of all, I'd like to make some corrections about what I updated about in the webcast. The "two or three new trailers" are actually commercials. Looks like I was too excited (and exasperated, at seeing a spoiler) to see new footage that I forgot to check how long they were. Oops.

Second of all, if you missed the webcast, it's been recorded on the player on the post below. Just wait for the trailer to end, and it'll show up. Just be aware that at the end, the host gives away the same spoiler that was in the commercial I saw, so if you don't want to know it, turn the video off when she starts reading the cast list.

And, yes, that is a countdown at the top of the post. I might make a graphic for it, but I seriously doubt I have time to, so I'll just keep it like I have here for now. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment