Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The OTHER Soundtrack

So it turns out that the Murray Gold score wasn't the only thing that came out yesterday. An album of eleven songs with lyrics was also released on iTunes. If you have iTunes on your computer, you can preview the songs here. It's nothing special, really. It's worth a listen to, but it's not as good as the score. There are a few songs that I like a lot, and one in particular that I find very interesting, but I'll talk about that some other time.

In other news, another clip has been released on MovieTickets. I'd put a link up, but I decided last night that I wouldn't look up anything more about Hoodwinked 2 until after I saw the movie, so I haven't even clicked the link. So visit the Hoodwinked 2 page on MovieTickets or click the link on their Twitter to watch it. Just don't tell me what it's about. The reason I'm not watching it is because I've already spoiled too much for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment