Monday, April 25, 2011

HW2 Soundtrack


Well, I just started searching around for more news on the Hoodwinked 2 soundtrack and here it is: it turns out that the digital soundtrack is coming out April 26th, and it will be released on CD format May 17th. To add to that, Amazon now has all the names of the songs up, as well as thirty second or so previews of them. The names are as follows:

1. Happily Ever Before
2. Operation Free The Children
3. Out Of Reach
4. Red
5. Sister Hoods
6. HEA
7. Hoodwinked Hop
8. A Hasty Exit
9. A Long Standing Feud
10. The Amazing Granny Puckett
11. How It All Started
12. On The Trail Of Evil
13. An Unwelcome Disturbance
14. Three Pigs
15. A Pitiful Fight
16. The Song Of Kirk
17. The Unstoppable Hoods
18. A Dastardly Growth Spurt
19. Red Down
20. Legs
21. Go Red!
22. A Gigantic Problem
23. In Training
24. All In The Balance
25. Swaggering Through The City
26. Fight The Fight, Fighters
27. Until Next Time
28. Hoodwinked Logo

I'm fairly relieved that the song names don't really spoil anything (I spoiled part of Tangled by looking at the soundtrack names once). They tell you just a little bit, but are vague enough to keep you guessing. The weirdest one, though, is "Legs". While I have a slight idea of what it means, I don't get why they called it that. :/

The previews are pretty interesting as well. The whole soundtrack seems to have a bit of a jazzy feel to it. I'm partially glad that they only give you part of the songs, because I caught what I think is the cue for something happening in the movie and it cuts off almost right after that. You can find the previews here.

Ugh, it's SO close! Less then four days! I think I'm gonna go insane from waiting! x_x

No comments:

Post a Comment